Todhill Country Centre
- Vocational training for Adults with Learning Support needs
- Residential Respite Care Homes, training and work.
To facilitate the aspirations of the Richmond Fellowship to enhance and increase the diversity of services available at the Todhill site, new DDA complaint lodges and the central Hub building are in progress.
The Masterplan seeks to provide the following:
- Strong sense of arrival and spacial organisation creating a sense of place and identity.
- Hierarchy of Private and semi-private spaces.
- New fully accessible 2-bedroom lodges offering holiday respite including open plan kitchen/ living space, wood burning stove and sheltered outdoor space.
- Event space for communal activities including sky dome feature space and fire pit.
A contemporary take on the agricultural aesthetic will be continued throughout the site and these lodges and activity building will be partially clad in profiled metal to echo the Phase 1 buildings, with timber cladding to internal surface to introduce tactile contrast and warmth.
Role: Project Architect
Client: The Richmond Fellowship Scotland
Status: Phase 2 holiday respite lodges on-site, remaining phases at design stage.
Get In Touch
Contact us today for a free initial consultation about your project